"Just a Little High Maintenance" is a unique private social consumption event combined with a canna-community fundraiser. Network and socialize while making a positive impact on your community by reducing stigma around legal cannabis consumption.
Join us on Saturday, March 12th, 2022 from 6:30P-10:30P for a unique private social consumption event! Live music, trivia with prizes, stand up comedy performance, a variety of unique canna-friendly vendors, cash bar including signature CBD mocktails, door prizes and so much more! You DO NOT want to miss this! Purchase tickets here: https://bit.ly/32Yw0zb
A portion of the proceeds will benefit
Event Sponsorship Opportunities Available! If you’re interested in sponsoring our event please email Kristin at email@example.com
Space is limited at venue and pre-registration is required. No tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets should be pre-ordered as the price will increase 1 week before event. Purchase tickets here: https://bit.ly/32Yw0zb
Rules and Restrictions
- All attendees must be 21+ and provide a valid government issued ID (MMJ cards not required).
- The sale of anything is prohibited at any time.
- B.Y.O.C. - Bring your own cannabis. You are welcome to share, gift, and enjoy cannabis during the event, however, no sales of THC containing products are allowed within the venue. Please be mindful of CT State Laws for personal possession amounts.
- No pets unless other arrangements are approved. Please reach out directly if you require accommodations for service animals.
- Tickets are non-refundable, however may be forwarded to a future event in some instances.
Disclaimer: This event and venue are in compliance with all CT State Laws. There is no cannabis allowed to be sold or bought at the venue or on venue property. All guests must follow CT State Laws regarding personal possession amounts of cannabis at all times. If you are unclear about current CT laws, please visit this site for up to date information: Adult-Use Cannabis in Connecticut